Save energy with smart radiator valves
- 80 % of all existing buildings are not up-to-date with regards to room temperature control!
- 75 % of residential energy consumption are used for heating!
- Overheated rooms are mostly controlled trough ventilation insted of reduced heating.
- In particular non-residential buildings such as schools, public and office buildings benefit from retro-fit installed wireless radiator control with significant energy and CO2 savings.
Saving CO2 and energy can be very easy
- Precise control of room temperature increases your comfort and convenience.
- Time-schedules or presence-based heating control reduce the heating bill.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- Private households can save heating costs as well by e.g. lowering room temperature in children rooms or bathrooms while they unused anyways.
- And every °Celsius less room temperature further reduce the heating costs by 6 %!